Eileen.. Eleonore…艾 琳
I’m typical Malaysian Chinese. Born in Kuala Lumpur..(City of Traffic Jams, Pollutions and etc) but luckily, bred in Penang (Ah.. The Island that j’dore!) . That’s why i ends up know how to speak a couple of dialects. *thank you! thank you*
I’ve studied in three different types of high schools (Typical Chinese – Penang, International – Guangzhou, China and Private – Subang Jaya, Selangor *the worst high school ever!*).
All my friends described me as : Cheerful, talkative, open-minded (hmm not really), funny, helpful and etc. Well, from what i know, i’m just a normal girl who loves to listen, speak out and help people that worth helping.
The list of things i love to do (wooo…. ):
1) Hunt for good quality and cheap food (if really can find this combination, it’s PERFECTO)!! – Typical Penangite (Proud to be also)!!
2) Love to travel around the world (if this really does happen, i would love to thank to my current or future jobs and my previous and future studies). * Currently, still saving money.. next target : EUROPE!*
3) Still trying to improve Photography skill (That’s where i spent my moolah the most).
4) Love to join all types of Volunteer Programmes especially on marine *Turtle* *Seahorse* *Coral Reef – really hope this comes true!* (Must Learn and Get my Scuba Diving license)
5) Love to chit chat with my friends *sisterhood* !! (honestly speaking, i think more on gossiping! kekeke..)
That’s for all *i guess?? * ! Oh well, if you really want to know more about me, you can always message or comment in any of my posts in this blog!! Enjoy !!