Woo hoo..okok i know it’s a bit too late to put up this post (i have been busy settle my honours program in MUM : Now i officially out of this program. Reasons of why i left..Nuh i’ll keep it secret!).
Ok now, let me start my story.
What are my new year’s resolutions?
1) Need to learn how to face numerous challenges.
2) Hope i’ll be able to improve my writing, speaking, stress management and analytical skills.
3) Hope i enjoy my honours year (*finger cross*).
4) Hope i do well and able to continue my studies in somewhere (PRAY hard my wish comes true!).
5) Grow up! (Hopefully i can change my bad behaviour).
6) Hope my passion to help my little fella (turtles) still keep on glowing and growing (I miss them heaps!).
7) Hope i learn how to be a mature adult
8) Hope my family live in harmony, happy and most importantly HEALTHY!!
That’s all for today!
Note: Well sorry for the last minute changes, i have to announce that i no longer doing my honours in MUM due to several reasons (which support why i discontinue my program). Thank god my family members understand how i felt. Phew.. now i officially out of that program. Now i work as lab tutor in the campus (again!).
From my title.. i hope you guys still remember that one of my previous post said that it’s quiet hard for me to make my decision whether to stay here or to go to Aussie land to continue my studies and whether to take honours or postgraduate. Well… after all the brain storming aka headache and worries, i finally had an answer. That is…. *drum rolling*……*QIANG*… that is to stay in KL and continue my lab tutor work (again!). I know lots of people will ask me why i choose to stay here rather than go there. Well..there are couple of reasons. The first and second reasons are..i’m worry about financial and my family. I think i’m still like a kid. I’ll definitely miss my family especially my grandma. That’s why it took me quite a while (about 3 months) to make my decision.
Here i would like say thanks to everyone especially my close friends and lecturer who were always there to give me moral support. Yup.. so everybody.. EILEEN STILL IN KL. WAh haha… so now i can plan my turtle trip la.. my penang trip la..and so on (think my list can go on and on and on…). Anyway.. thanks everyone and wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR! Cheers, mates!
*p/s: God..please help me and show me guidance during my one semester or year here and hope everything goes well. Thank you!!